Skip to main content

Temporary Resident Registration

Patients who will be living within our practice boundary for more than 24-hours but less than 3-months can register as a temporary patient if they require medical treatment during this time.

If you require medical treatment whilst living within our practice boundary for a period of more than 24-hours but less than 3-months you can register as a one-off as a temporary patient.  Please complete the temporary resident registration form and email it to the practice via hand into reception, or post through our letterbox.

In the meantime you can continue to get telephone advice from your current GP practice and/or NHS24.  You can also get health advice online via NHS Inform website.  Minor injuries can be dealt with by the Minor Injuries Unit at Queen Margaret Hospital, Dunfermline, and accidents/emergencies can be dealt with via A&E, Victoria Hospital, Kirkcaldy.

Who you will usually see
  • Reception Staff

Temporary Resident Registration Form

Please complete and return via email to or post through our letterbox

File size


File format


File Language


Kelty Medical Practice Boundary Map

Map showing the practice boundary

File size


File format